The tale of Oedipus is the quintessential Greek tragedy, traditionally interpreted as a warning that no man can be said to be happy until the end is known. I have outlined a moral that can be gleaned from this tale about faithlessness and its creation of tragedy. The idea for this video was generated from a comment on this channel about Oedipus. Please continue to interact and challenge these ideas.
A short talk about the censorship of Youtube, Facebook and Twitter. The group has elevated intentional blindness and silence to the highest levels through its actions in censoring the public. I believe that this concept manifests in art as well (Birdbox and Quiet Place). We live in dangerous times.
Below are summaries of the questions and their times:
1) Why are you doing this/ What is your goal / How can I help? 1:06
2) Comment about the dropping out of males and the male hierarchies potential impact on the female hierarchy. 3:07
3) Challenge about the objective of evolution being truthful perception and the implication that its ultimate goal is progress and complexity. 9:14
4) Comment that monogamy seems less suppressive overall than hypergamy/ polygamy. 10:32
5) How closely do your ideas follow Peterson, and do you disagree with him at all? 11:43
6) In video 4 you are too easy on the left, why? 13:48
7) Comment about personal spirituality and as above so below. 14:46
8) Nuclear family =/= optimal. 16:36
9) How do you know HC is the primary cause of all of these issues? 17:33
10) Your answer of the Integrate self being the way we fix society is incomplete. 21:24
A conversation on Religion, Ideological Possession, George Floyd, Feminism, and Black Lives Matter. If you feel strongly about rebutting any of the points made in this video, please leave a comment or reach out directly to [email protected]. I would love to hear from you.
Sorry about the audio, we figured out what was causing it too late. Next one will have better audio for the conversation pieces.
On Fitness, Hierarchy, Ontological Argument, and Calhoun's Mice
Reference materials: https://coroneusphocis.com/reference-materials/
On the Coronavirus and its Geopolitical implications. Recorded 21 Mar 20.
Some whitepapers (I plan on uploading all of my downloaded PDFs to a webpage soon):