Twitter Senior Engineer Admits in Undercover Video That “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech”
Twitter Senior Engineer Talks Elon Musk Takeover in NEW Undercover Video: ‘Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech’ … Admits Employees at Tech Giant are ‘Commie as F**k’
• Project Veritas published a new story on Monday night featuring footage of Twitter Senior Engineer, Siru Murugesan, discussing how employees at the tech company “hate” Elon Musk’s impending acquisition of Twitter among several other explosive soundbites.
• Leaving no doubt to one of the primary sources of the rift between Musk and employees at Twitter, Murugesan at one point says: “Twitter does not believe in free speech… Elon believes in free speech.”
• Murugesan: “Our jobs are at stake, he's a capitalist and we weren't really operating as capitalists, more like very socialist. Like we're all like commie as f**k.”
• Murugesan on attempts to prevent the Musk deal: “We did all we could to like revolt against it. A lot of employees were revolting against it.”
• Murugesan on Twitter offering equal access to both parties: “I don't know if two parties can truly coexist on one platform.”
• Murugesan on how Twitter employees are dealing with the changes at Twitter: “They're like, ‘this would be my last day if it happens…’ a lot has changed. Like, we're stress eating a lot. Like, we're all worried for our jobs.”
[NEW YORK – May 16, 2022] Project Veritas published explosive undercover footage on Monday night featuring one of Twitter’s senior engineers discussing the dynamics behind internal reactions to the acquisition of the tech company by business magnate, Elon Musk.
In the video, Twitter Sr. Engineer, Siru Murugesan, says many of his colleagues have voiced “this would be my last day if it happens,” referring to Musk’s high publicized intended purchase of Twitter. He also says employees at Twitter are “stress-eating” and “worried for our jobs.”
More significant than those soundbites are the reasons he says employees at Twitter feel this way.
“Our jobs are at stake; he's a capitalist and we weren't really operating as capitalists, more like very socialist,” Murugesan says before adding, “we're all like commie as f**k.”
Murugesan also pointed to free speech being one of the core issues employees at Twitter have with its new likely owner, Elon Musk.
When asked about the difference between Twitter's definition of free speech and Musk’s, the Sr. Engineer left no room for interpretation. “Twitter does not believe in free speech,” said Murugesan answering the undercover journalist.
Back in March, Musk said he was a “free speech absolutist” and clarified his comments further adding, “By free speech, I simply mean that which matches the law. I am against censorship that goes far beyond the law. If people want less free speech, they will ask government to pass laws to that effect. Therefore, going beyond the law is contrary to the will of the people.”
Murugesan also explained how Twitter employees did all they could to “revolt against” Musk’s takeover of the company.
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 week, 5 days ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, netTV.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: